Meet & Assist
Aerohandling’s Meet & Assist team consists of caring, friendly and fully-specialized employees who cater to passengers with special needs that correspond to one of the following categories of disability or impairment:
- WCHS: Wheelchair Steps. When passengers are able to walk short distances, but cannot climb steps. For longer distances you need a wheelchair and the appropriate assistance.
- WCHC: Wheelchair Carry. When passengers need wheelchair at all times, including on board.
- WCHR: Wheelchair Ramp.
- Ambulift: Wnen passengers are not able to walk by themselves into the aircraft.
- BLND: Blind
- DEAF: Deaf
- MAAS (elderly): Meet and Assist Elderly
- DPNA: Disabled Passenger Needs Assistance